Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Possibly the best Trans-Nasal Endoscopy you'll see today

It's interesting how in the absence of real information, your left brain just makes stuff up out of thin air. My first grade class for example, decided that guys impregnated girls by peeing on them. We were much more careful with our urine from then on. We found out that we had it wrong soon enough, but that was only because sex is an interesting and often discussed topic. The real problems start when you have a misconception about something much less interesting... Like vocal chords. I pictured them more like a group of harp strings in your throat, which I guess doesn't make sense, but I haven't really given it much thought since grade school. Anyway just in case you were wondering what vocal chords really look like (and I'm sure you were) here's a video that shows you.


No comments:

Post a Comment